Melanie M. Levan, Esq.
Melanie maintains a diverse practice, with emphasis on estate planning, trusts, estate administration and guardianships, as well as commercial and residential real estate, land use, and business transactions. She has been appointed by the court as an estate administrator, temporary and permanent guardian of incapacitated persons, and attorney to represent incapacitated persons. Melanie uses her expertise and knowledge to guide her clients through complicated legal issues by providing straight-forward advice and discussing all options. Her goal is to help clients make the choice that is right for them.
Melanie is a graduate of Rutgers University (1995) and Rutgers School of Law-Newark (1998). She lives in Moorestown with her husband and two daughters. In addition to volunteering with Rotary Club of Moorestown and MooreKids, Inc., Melanie teaches yoga at Yoga Path Studio in downtown Moorestown.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Rotary Club of Moorestown (Board Member)
- Moorestown Business Association
- Burlington County Chamber of Commerce
- MooreKids, Inc., a New Jersey Nonprofit Corporation (Co-Founder and Board Member)
- Women Owned Law
- National Association of Women Business Owners
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration and Guardianships
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Land Use
- Business Transactions
- Municipal Land Use